Terms & Conditions
Effective: February 01, 2021. Last Revised: February 01, 2021
Definitions and Interpretations
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural. For the purpose of this Terms & Conditions Page:
- You or User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to Seocatly, accessible from https://www.seocatly.com or seocatly.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- We or Us or Our refers to Seocatly
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Non-Personal Data is any information that indirectly identifies you and cannot be directly associated with a specific individual.
- Data Subject is the person whose personal data is being processed
- Processing covers all the steps involved when personal data is collected, stored, altered, arranged, transferred, or deleted.
- Content refers to text, images, gifs, links, and videos submitted to the Service by you, other users, or Seocatly.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
1. Acknowledgement & Agreement
These are the Terms and Conditions governing your use of Seocatly and the agreement that operates between you and Seocatly. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services. By accessing or using Seocatly, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Services.
Seocatly does not permit those under 18 to use the Services. If you continue using the Services, You represent that You are over the age of 18.
3. Links to Third-Party Websites
When you visit, access, or use the Services, you may come across links to third-party websites or services in the content of our Services. These third-party websites or services are not owned or controlled by Seocatly.
Seocatly has not control over the content, policies, or practices of any third-party website or service that you visit through third-party links found in the content of our Services. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Seocatly shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We encourage you to read the policies, terms & conditions, and privacy practices of any third-party website or services that you visit.
4. Termination or Suspension
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
5. Prohibited Activities
Seocatly should only be used for the purpose in which the Service is available for. You may not use or access Seocatly for any other purpose other than its intended purpose. The Services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically approved by SEOcatly. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
1. Criminal or Wrongful activity
2. Impersonation of an admin of Avetail or other users
3. Harassment and threats to other users, Avetail admins, and Avetail support
4. Attempting to bypass any measure of the Services designed for security or access restriction
5. Data mining or the use of similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Services
6. Systematic retrieval and use of content from Avetail without written permission from Avetail.
6. “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
Seocatly is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. Seocatly provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case, the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
7. Third-party Links Disclosure & Disclaimer
When you purchase a service or a product through any third-party link in the content of our Services, we sometimes earn a commission. Some third-party’s that we partner with have an “affiliate program” that we are a part of. Being an Affiliate allows us access to a unique link (a.k.a affiliate link) to a third-party’s product or service. If that third-party’s product or service is purchased through our affiliate link, we will earn a commission.
This does not mean that we earn a commission for all third-party services or products that we endorse. We feel that it is necessary to share any quality product or quality service from a third-party in the content of our Services regardless if that third-party has an affiliate program or not.
Seocatly does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised on the Services or offered by a third party through the Services. We are not responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. Where it is appropriate, we encourage you to use your best judgement and exercise caution when making a transaction through any medium or in any environment.
8. Content Disclosure & Disclaimer
Content or other works on Seocatly may not always be 100% factual. We take the time to research and fact-check our sources before creating and publishing content; however, Seocatly makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of its content or the content of any third-party linked to the Website.
Some of the content in Seocatly is based off personal experience or statistics. This type of content includes, but is not limited to, Reviews, Top 5s, Top 10s, How-to’s, Tutorials, Walkthroughs, Quizzes, etc. Therefore, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where it is appropriate.
We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in Seocatly’s content
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services
- Any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
9. Technical Disclaimers
Seocatly assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized use or access to our secure servers including all personal and financial information stored within said servers, any viruses, bugs, destructive programs, or anything similar that may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party, and any interruption during any directs, redirects, or transmissions to and from Seocatly.
By continuing your use of Seocatly and its Services, you agree that you doing so is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Seocatly and its admins disclaim all warranties, disclosed or implied, in connection with the Services and your use of the Services; including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
You own the rights to content that you create and submit to Seocatly.
Other content found on Seocatly, including trademarks, logos, service marks, and other original works, are owned by or licensed to Seocatly or other Users of the Service and are subject to intellectual property rights under applicable laws and international conventions. All content on Seocatly that is subject to intellectual property rights may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission from those who own said content, unless said content is free for commercial use under a ‘creative commons’ license or falls within ‘public domain’.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Seocatly harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of Seocatly and its Services.
12. Limitations of Liability
Seocatly will not be liable to you for any damages that arise from or relate to your use of the Services. Types of damage include, but are not limited to:
- Indirect damage
- Exemplary damage
- Incidental damage
- Consequential damage
- Punitive damage
- Special damage
- Lost profits
- Hacked Services
- Unavailable Services
- Legal Claims: Breach of warranty, breach of contract, tort, and any other loss
13. Governing Laws and Disputes
Excluding its conflicts of law rules, these Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by the laws of California and all disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be handled in the federal or state courts located in Long Beach, California. By continuing your use of the Services, you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts.
If you have any concern or dispute about the Services, you agree to initially resolve the dispute with us informally. You may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.1 European Union (EU) & EEA Users
If you are a user located in the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA), you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are a resident in.
If Seocatly does not exercise a particular right bound by these Terms, that does not mean that particular right is waived.
15. Entire Agreement
These Terms are the agreement between you and Seocatly in regards to the Services. By continuing to use or access Seocatly and its Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. Changes to these Terms
Seocatly reserves the right to modify, update, or replace these Terms at any time. During all future revisions of these terms, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice at least 30 days prior to any new terms taking effect.
By continuing to access or use the Services on or after the effective date, you agree to be bound by the new terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using or accessing Seocatly and its Services.
17. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com